Canada agencies and information websites
United States agencies and information
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
W-2 Reporting Instructions and Information
- Social Security Number Allocations
See how Social Security Numbers are assigned by state.
- IRS Circular E
IRS most current Circular E (Employers Tax Guide)
- New York State Department of Taxation and Finance
Links to forms and publications
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
OSHA - US Department of Labor
- US Department of Labor
Bureau of :Labor Statistics - Want to learn about economic and employment projections? Or maybe you need the Occupational Outlook Handbook to assist with job descriptions. This government site is full of data about employment trends and includes online articles from Monthly Labor Review.
- The California Chamber of Commerce
Authority for California labor law and safety resources and products.” The site includes benefits, leaves of absences, changes in the law, training and education, and much more. “California Employment News” brings articles of current interest.
- I-9 Information You Can Use
Interesting I-9 related information for employers on completing an I-9 form