Our White Paper on Secrets of Staffing Software Success
Industry and Trade Associations
- NAPS - Recruiting Life
Emphasis on placement services, recruiting, long-term career development.
- American Staffing Association (ASA)
Focusing predominantly on the temporary and contract staffing industry. ASA promotes legal, ethical, and professional practices for the staffing industry.
- National Independent Staffing Association (NISA)
An association of highly respected group of staffing industry professionals that unite for peer-to-peer networking, sharing of information and to promote high industry ethics.
The nations leading independent split network of recruiting professionals. With its primary objective to " promote and advance the standards of professionalism within the recruitment industry", US-Recruiters.net hosts industry articles and runs an annual conference of its approx 683+ members.
- Staffing U
A university and online resource organization of training, coaching and consulting services for staffing & recruiting professionals.
- Association of Canadian Search, Employment & Staffing Services (ACSESS)
THE single voice for the employment, recruitment and staffing services industry in Canada. This association deals with all types of temporary, contract and placement (direct hire) staffing.
- Staffing Industry Analysts
Specialists in most forms of temporary and contract staffing - Commercial, IT, Healthcare.
- California Staffing Professionals - (CSP)
A non-profit membership organization which provides education, certification and other services to the staffing industry in the state of California.
- The National Human Resources Association (NHRA)
The NHRA provides a career channel, a true stories column, HR news, talk and more.
- Recruiters Network - The Association for Internet Recruiting.
A free organization focused on Internet recruiting for HR and recruiting professionals. Includes free membership, "Recruiting on the Web" newsletter, an on-line forum, and resource center. The newsletter offers information on the recruiting industry, including job boards, human resource law, and quick tips. The resource center lists seminars, software, books, consultants, career sites and resume databases
- The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
SHRM provides its members with educational and informational services that equips human resource professionals for their roles as leaders and decision makers.
- Recruiters World - a niche service and resource guide for recruiters and industry-associated professionals.
- Fordyce Letter - A monthly recruiting Industry newsletter for the personnel, executive search and employment counseling fields. Published by Paul Hawkinson who was formerly an executive recruiter and consultant.
- Recruiter Magazine - An online and printed publication for recruiting and HR professionals.
- Staff Digest - providing owners, managers and sales executives of staffing companies with money making articles in various publications designed to increase sales and boost profit margins.
- HRdirect - HRdirect offers personnel products to help you screen, train, motivate employees, comply with state and federal labor laws.
- Electronic Recruiting News - An electronic newsletter for the staffing industry.
- Workforce.com - Workforce Management's site provides news, trends and opinion on all aspects of human resource management.